The Starling Atlanta Midtown Curio Collection by Hilton
188 14th St NE
Atlanta, GA 30361, US
Atlanta, GA 30361, US
The Starling Atlanta Midtown Curio Collection by Hilton welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee USD 100 per accommodation, per stay plus USD 100 onetime cleaning fee. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs.
Book Now from $344/night
About This Property
Overlooking Piedmont Park, near the shopping and restaurants of Midtown Atlanta. Mercedes-Benz Stadium is 3.9 mi away, while State Farm Arena is 2.6 mi from the property. The Atlanta Botanical Gardens and the High Museum are within a 5 minute walk of the property. The Starling Atlanta Midtown, Curio Collection by Hilton features a seasonal outdoor pool and well-equipped business center. After an intense workout in the state-of-the-art fitness center, guests can relax with a massage at The Spa at The Starling Atlanta Midtown, Curio Collection by Hilton. In the evening, the hotel's helpful hotel concierge can help arrange everything from dinner reservations to transportation. The guestrooms at The Starling Atlanta Midtown, Curio Collection by Hilton boast luxuries such as pillow-top mattresses. Guests will also enjoy contemporary amenities such as Large flat-screen remote TVs, extra large work space, laptop safe, mini refrigerator.
This luxury hotel pulls out all the stops for both human and pet guests. Their P.A.W. (Pets Are Welcome) Program offers guests a welcome packet with toys, treats, a specialized W Hotels pet tag, clean-up bags, and a list of available pet services. Pet friendly rooms feature a custom pet bed, food and water bowls, and turndown treats just for the furry kind.
1 King Bed (refundable)
2 Queen Beds (refundable)
1 King Deluxe City View (refundable)
2 Queens Deluxe Mobility/Hearing Accessible Tub (refundable)
2 Queens Deluxe (refundable)
2 Queens Deluxe City View (refundable)
2 Queens Deluxe City View Mobility/Hearing Accessible Tub (refundable)
1 King 2 Room Suite (refundable)
1 King Superior 2 Room Suite (refundable)
1 King Premium 2 Room Suite (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 11:00AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Concierge Desk
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To Spa
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Assistive Listening Devices Provided For Meetings Available
- Audible Alarm
- Blackout Curtains
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- DVD/CD/Blu-ray Player
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Massage Services
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mini Bar
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa Services
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Ticket Services
- Toiletries Provided
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Beautiful space, trendy location, staff were accommodating and welcoming. Hollie (sp?) at the pool bar was on point!! Live music at the bar was amazing. This is my second stay at the Starling and I’ll be back.
Negatives: The gym was run down and could use a refresh, at one point in my workout a literal giant spider dropped from the ceiling and scurried under the workout mats, I kid you not lol. The pool area (not the bar but the rest of it) was also kind of sad. Gave flyover state Holiday Inn instead of swanky hotel rooftop bar. No towels for over an hour and far fewer lounge chairs than people even tho plenty of room for more??
Gorgeous; a few details off...
Positives: The ambience downstairs was nice.
Negatives: The valet parking was terrible setup, and the staff wasn’t too polite. The front desk staff wasn’t very polite either, everything seemed to be an issue. The hotel didn’t come with rollers for your luggage which for the amount your paying to stay there is absolutely terrible considering how busy the hotel.
My stay was pleasant but...
Negatives: I didnt like the parking garage situation. It was very expensive and unexpected.
Positives: Location is great
Negatives: no reasonable parking accommodations ; parking overnight is outrageous at $60 per night!
Positives: Check in was great
Negatives: Closet only had 3 or 4 inches of full length hanging space. The rest was only appropriate for clothes doubled over a hanger
Positives: The staffs are nice. The housekeeper is not good.
Negatives: They charged me for the brand new bottled water even though we didn’t open it. The tags were on the bottles. We didn’t even touch it. the housekeeper charged us.
Positives: the location was great, the staff was great.
Negatives: the room was not great. Was like the quality of a Days Inn. Bathroom had a repair that had been plastered in a sloppy fashion and not painted over. The rug and couch were stained. The TV remote didn't work well, the ice machine on the floor didn't work. The elevators were terrible. It's a very long wait to get an elevator.
The location was the reason...
Positives: Location is ok. The front to check in was crazy too many cars and could not get in properly.
Negatives: Parking. Paying for parking when you pay to stay at a hotel is ridiculous. Parking should always be included in the price of the hotel. I had to pay $80 just for one night. Outrageous. Never will I get a hotel that charges that much for parking.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).