Red Roof Inn Augusta – Washington Road
3030 Washington Rd Building A
Augusta, GA 30907, US
Augusta, GA 30907, US
Book Now from $250/night
About This Property
This Augusta, Georgia hotel is located right off I-20, near several points of interest, and features friendly service as well as modern amenities and comfortable accommodations. Only a short distance from the Red Roof Inn Augusta – Washington Road, guests can discover golf courses, shopping centers and museums. Guests can also enjoy the city's scenic River Walk park, located along the beautiful Savannah River. With comfortable Cloud Nine beds and wireless internet access, every stay at the Washington Road Red Roof Inn Augusta is sure to be pleasant.
ADA Accessible Deluxe King with Roll-in Shower Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
ADA Accessible Deluxe King Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
Deluxe King Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
Superior King Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
Superior King Smoking (non-refundable)
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Smoking (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Emergency Cord In Bathroom
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: nothing was dirty and staff was rude
Negatives: it was dirty the room was dirty there was spit balls in the roof the table cord was cut the door was broken
room is nasty staff rude...
Positives: the staff was nice!!
Negatives: the location bc of the traffic.
it was very good for...
Positives: that your pet friendly, and location
Negatives: need so, so many up grades, appliances the phone cord was cut arrested and molded
Negatives: Only thing nice about it was the people that live at the motel. Filthy bathroom. Blood stain on the wall. I got bug bites on my legs the next morning.
Don't stay here!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).