Residence Inn Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf
1940 Satellite Boulevard
Duluth, GA 30097, US
Duluth, GA 30097, US
Residence Inn Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
This Duluth hotel offers a daily buffet continental breakfast. An outdoor pool and fitness center are on site. Stone Mountain Park and Stone Mountain Golf Club are 15 mi away. A stovetop, refrigerator, and microwave are featured in all rooms. A seating area with sofa bed is included the NE/Duluth Sugarloaf Residence Inn Atlanta, as is a cable TV. Guests can check emails in the business center. Business professionals can take advantage of the meeting facilities at this Duluth Residence Inn. A safety deposit box is available at reception as well. An a la carte snack bar is offered for guests who are on the go. Guests can also enjoy beer and wine while they mingle at an evening social hour. LanierWorld Water Park and public beaches are 22 mi away on Lake Lanier. Central Atlanta is 24 mi away.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (additional Charge)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Business Centre
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Negatives: old furniture
acceptable could be much better...
Positives: Clean hotel. Friendly staff. Easy parking. Good options for free breakfast.
Negatives: Soggy waffles
Great for price and location
Positives: very close to gas south arena which we had a concert the night of our stay, very spacious and comfy, staff was very nice and helpful.
Negatives: The TV in the bedroom didn’t connect to the remotes provided, the TV in the living room worked fine though so not too big of a deal.
Great stay for our concert...
Positives: Staff was excellent!!! Room was so clean and spacious!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).