Red Roof Inn Helen
8171 South Main Street
Helen, GA 30545, US
Helen, GA 30545, US
Book Now from $59/night
About This Property
This Georgia hotel is less than 1 mile from Helen Arts and Heritage Center and Habersham Winery. All guest rooms feature cable TV with HBO film channels. Some rooms at Red Roof Inn - Helen also include a mountain view. Red Roof Inn - Helen is pet friendly and offers guests free property-wide WiFi. Vending machines and free on-site parking are available as well. The Alpine Mini Golf is 15 minutes’ drive from the property. Guests will also be 4 miles from Nacoochee Indian Mound and 6 miles from picturesque Anna Ruby Falls.
ADA Accessible Superior King Smoke Free (refundable)
Superior King Smoke Free (refundable)
Deluxe 2 Queen Beds Smoke Free (refundable)
Superior King with Jetted Tub Smoke Free (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fence Around Pool
- First Aid Kit Available
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: The Staff was great
Negatives: All was great
Positives: great location, walking distance (but for us chunky folk that hill will kill ya)
Negatives: honestly I don’t have any complaints. shower heads could be upgraded and then water pressure is low but honestly it’s not a bad thing
comfy, safe, convenient
Negatives: We had no tv , phone was not working , no hot water, deadbolt didn’t lock, bugs in the bathroom area. Beds are old and the made noise every time you moved. The list could go on. Told the front desk and they seemed like they didn’t care. Won’t be back.
Not a good stay for...
Positives: Location was great as was the staff and our room. It was a nice stay. Close to the shopping district and the wineries.
Negatives: Just our beds squeeked, thinking that was about it
Positives: It was within walking distance of everything in the town
Negatives: The walk up the hill to the hotel.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).