Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Kennesaw State University
1460 George Busbee Parkway Northwest
Kennesaw, GA 30144, US
Kennesaw, GA 30144, US
Book Now from $71/night
About This Property
This hotel is across the street from the Wade Green Crossing Shopping Center, just off of Interstate 75. It features an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Each of the simply furnished guest rooms at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Kennesaw State University includes a safety deposit box and work desk. Guests can relax and watch cable TV. The reception is open 24 hours a day and meeting facilities are available. Dobbins Air Force Base is 16 minutes' drive from the hotel while Georgia Tech University and Georgia State University are less than 30 minutes' drive from the hotel. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 34 miles' drive.
Superior King Smoking (non-refundable)
Superior King Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 02:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Cashless Payment Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Emergency Cord In Bathroom
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Our room had bed bugs and we didn’t realize until this morning when there was tiny blood drops on the bed.
Negatives: The bugs
We were dissatisfied but didn’t...
Positives: felt very safe. the room was so clean, and smelled wonderful- it did not smell fake, chemically clean, but really well-maintained clean!
Negatives: the bed was a bit too firm for my liking. not terrible. just not the best.
I loved my stay because...
Positives: The location
Negatives: The toilet would not flush so I had to use a ice bucket to flush the toilet. The towels felt like sandpaper. Pillows were very uncomfortable. And when I complained to the management they said they could not do anything for me. Was not happy will never stay there again
Positives: price and convenience
Negatives: ice was broken and filthy
only need for 1 day,...
Positives: clean and quiet
Clean and quiet great area.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).