Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
20 Mill Creek Circle
Savannah, GA 31322, US
Savannah, GA 31322, US
Book Now from $89/night
About This Property
Ideally located off Interstate 95, just one mile from Savannah International Airport, this cozy hotel offers convenient amenities and comfortable accommodations just minutes from area restaurants in Savannah, Georgia. In the afternoon, take a refreshing swim in the outdoor seasonal pool. Mighty 8th Air Force Heritage Museum, the Savannah College of Art and Design, and the Savannah Science Museum are within 15 miles of the Red Roof Inn and Suites.
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Smoking (refundable)
ADA Accessible Deluxe 2 Full Beds Smoking (refundable)
ADA Accessible Deluxe 2 Full Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
Superior King Non-Smoking (refundable)
Superior King Smoking (refundable)
Suite 2 Full Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
Suite King Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Drop Off
- Airport Pick Up
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Service
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fence Around Pool
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (additional Charge)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Soundproof Rooms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Negatives: Bed extremely uncomfortable.Old repainted,chipped bathtub,didn’t look too clean.
Quick stay as we stopped...
Positives: The staff and owners were all friendly, helpful, and kind. We enjoyed our stay very much and recommend them to others. We would stay there again;)
Highly recommend. Nice people and...
Positives: the lady in the front was amazing. great customer service and made sure I was good for my stay
Negatives: the hotel was getting renovated but my room was nasty. The blanket look like someone had a good night but left a little red stain on the comforter. I found condoms under the nightstand and coffee take had residue of brown stuff on it like it was not clean.
Not worth it!!
Positives: My stay was nice
Negatives: Every thing was good
My stay was nice
Negatives: Didn't receive my deposit back
Positives: everything was awesome
nice clean and convenient
Positives: Great location. Great value for the money.
Great value for the money,...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).