Red Roof Inn Atlanta Southeast
637 State Route 138 West
Stockbridge , GA 30281, US
Stockbridge , GA 30281, US
Book Now from $80/night
About This Property
Located in Lake Spivey, Red Roof Inn Atlanta Southeast is a perfect starting point from which to explore Stockbridge (GA). The property offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, express check-in/check-out, luggage storage are on the list of things guests can enjoy. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. Enjoy the golf course (within 3 km), outdoor pool, garden before retiring to your room for a well-deserved rest. No matter what your reasons are for visiting Stockbridge (GA), Red Roof Inn Atlanta Southeast will make you feel instantly at home.
ADA Accessible King Non-Smoking (refundable)
ADA Accessible King with Roll-In Shower Non-Smoking (refundable)
Superior King Non-Smoking (refundable)
Superior King Smoking (refundable)
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Smoking (refundable)
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
Suite King with Jacuzzi Non-Smoking (refundable)
Suite King with Jacuzzi Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: We enjoyed the jacuzzi, breakfast and the location. Bed was very comfortable too.
Negatives: No ice
Positives: The location
Negatives: The treatment of the managers and their racist against certain people. They charge hidden fees and lack respect. They had bedbugs and the staff looks dirty.
Positives: They at least tried to do better
Negatives: That my room, that I booked, didn’t have all of what they said it had and I had to move all those times
My 1st room didn’t have...
Positives: Good customer service. Comfortable King bed. It was quiet at night, no noise.
Negatives: Old hotel. Stuffy odor when you walk in. Once I got to my floor it wreaked of marijuana as in an old smell that people smoke at this hotel all the time. Room smelled stuffy like the lobby. Stayed because there was a no refund policy. Comforter had a stain like old blood or something with the color of old blood. Good thing I had my own linen.
Positives: The facilities were good. The staff was very friendly. The location was good, next to the interstate with good access.
Negatives: Disappointed the pool was not in operation.
Great value. Good staff and...
Positives: the place smelled great and was really clean in the hallways
Negatives: our Jacuzzi was dirty and the door would not close without having to lift and pull it close that was not what I expected but it was a great stay overall
will stay again once we...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).