Residence Inn by Marriott Boise Downtown City Center
400 S. Capitol Blvd
Boise, ID 83702, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Boise Downtown City Center is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome.
About This Property
Located in the Downtown district of Boise, Residence Inn by Marriott Boise Downtown City Center is 2625 feet from Taco Bell Arena and 656 feet from CenturyLink Arena Boise. The property is close to several well-known attractions, 984 feet from Boise Center, 1312 feet from Zoo Boise and a 5-minute walk from Boise Art Museum. The property provides a 24-hour front desk. All units in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fully equipped kitchen, and a separate living room area. Residence Inn by Marriott Boise Downtown City Center offers a range of wellness facilities including a swimming pool, a hot tub, and a fitness center. A complimentary grocery delivery service is available. A bar and restaurant are also available. A complimentary hot breakfast is offered. Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Idaho Black History Museum, Idaho State Capitol and Boise State University. The nearest airport is Boise Airport, 3.7 mi from Residence Inn by Marriott Boise Downtown City Center.
2 Bedroom Suite, City view (refundable)
- 2 Bedroom Suite, City view - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Concierge Desk
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Grocery Delivery
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
no hot tub
Staff was helpful and the location is great.
Parking spots are real tight.
Our stay was excellent!
not enough parking
best hotel in Boise imo
You must get rooms that end in 25. We had room 325 and we had a view out a huge picture window of the capital building lit up at night. Rooms that don’t have a 25 after them are not near as nice! Food is great in the morning
Pillows are too large
This is a very expensive...
The rooms are spacious and comfortable.
-Requested room near elevator stating my wife was on crutches and had mobility issues. This was not done.
-The 3rd floor restaurant (that was not open) had bright hanging patio lights right outside our window that were left on all night. The blackout curtains didn't cover it.
-2 coffee pods in our room with 2 queen beds and sofa bed (sleeps 6)
-no water in room
-Man at front desk the morning of May 29th. Was incredibly rude and inhospitable. My wife, on crutches, waiting patiently while he ignored her/entering something on system. Then another male guest cuts in front of my wife. She was standing maybe 5' max from the desk. Obviously waiting to be helped. The man behind the desk fully sees this other man wedge himself between my wife and the desk, and chooses to ignore it. Then immediately helps the man.
-When finally helped, my wife asks if there is any coffee available downstairs because there were not enough Kurig pods in our room. He says in an oddly accusatory tone, "if you'd come down in time for breakfast we had coffee for you." "other than that, you can use the coffee in your room."
Rude, inconsiderate and kind of weird. Everyone has an off day. Hopefully this was his.
nice room and good value....
The party of people in room 704 and 706 were having a drunken domestic meltdown. However, staff handled the situation very well. It did effect my rest, as I was trying to rest for a 8 hour drive.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.