Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago / Bloomingdale
295 Knollwood Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago / Bloomingdale welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
This hotel is located in Bloomingdale, a 7-minute drive from Glendale Heights. It has an indoor pool, and offers spacious suites with free Wi-Fi and fully-equipped kitchens. Suites at the Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago / Bloomingdale have full-sized closets and a flat-screen TV. The kitchens include a microwave, refrigerator and a dishwasher. Some suites have a sofa bed. In the morning the Residence Inn serves a buffet breakfast with hot dishes. Complimentary coffee and a newspaper are available in the lobby. Guests can visit the fitness center that includes cardiovascular equipment. The Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago / Bloomingdale is located 30 miles from Chicago.
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 Queen (non-refundable)
- 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 Queen - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Full Kitchen, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Business Centre
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor Pool
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secured Parking
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
I loved the space, things were so handy having it in the suite.
I didn't like the fact we had to wait in the lobby because the key cards weren't working and we were tired from the drive. Then our bed was next to the boiler which was loud every time it came on.
Good location, clean, comfortable
although comfortable and very clean, older room needing updates. cracks in tub, sink are examples
Good location, comfortable and clean
Becoming worn and minimally maintained. entryway by our room had a odor of fish as if in the carpet. Breakfast was substandard and a big turn off. the front desk help was minimally helpful and hard to understand. Not what is expected of a premium property. Very disappointed.
You won’t see me again...
I love this place.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.