Extended Stay America Suites - Chicago - Midway
7524 State Road
Burbank, IL 60638, US
Burbank, IL 60638, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! Up to two pets are welcome in each guest room. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, there is a $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet), payable the first night of your stay.
Book Now from $100/night
About This Property
This Extended Stay America - Chicago - Midway is located in Bedford Park and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Every kitchen at Extended Stay America - Chicago is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows in every room. A grab-and-go breakfast is served every morning and includes bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea. The property offers free onsite parking. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the McCormick Place and the Bedford Park Industrial Area.
Studio Queen Non-Smoking (refundable)
Studio Queen Accessible Non-Smoking (refundable)
Studio King Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Drop Off
- Airport Pick Up
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (additional Charge)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Cashless Payment Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: it was clean
Negatives: it’s location, and it really needs some remodeling.
short, comfortable, clean. Great mattress...
Negatives: The breakfast was a joke, and staff members were whispering to each other in the presence of my fiancee ( which is rude ). Furthermore, the hallway smelled like dogs. Support pets are definitely acceptable, but I witnessed 2 guests heading into the same room with huge intimidating dogs. I can go on and on about the things I didn't like. The funny thing is I know absolutely nothing is going to change, so I'll voice my grievance with the corporate office.
Positives: the room smelled like feet, the mattress was slanted, and the staff was rude
don’t stay here
Positives: It had a stove
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).