Aloft Chicago Downtown River North
515 North Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60654, US
Chicago, IL 60654, US
Aloft Chicago Downtown River North is pet friendly. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may not be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area nearby.
Book Now from $379/night
About This Property
Located just 3 blocks away from shopping and dining spots on the Magnificent Mile, this boutique hotel offers modern accommodations in Chicago’s River North neighborhood. Free WiFi is available. Every room at Aloft Chicago City Center includes a 42-inch flat-screen TV, small refrigerator and coffee machine. Free bottled water is also provided. The Chicago City Center Aloft has a lounge with a pool table. There is a modern fitness center and business center located on-site. Free dog beds are available at this pet friendly hotel. Beatrix, the on-site neighborhood restaurant, serves unique uniquely inspired cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. River North Bar is located within the restaurant and offers hand-crafted cocktails, along with a carefully selected wine and beer list. Navy Pier, Millennium Park and the Art Institute are all 1 mile from the hotel. O'Hare International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Traditional 2 Queen Room, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Public Restrooms
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Audible Alarm
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa Services
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Ticket Services
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
Positives: Great location with lots of good restaurants in the area
Short and sweet
Positives: location was great and the hotel is near a ton of great restaurants
Negatives: the hotel restaurant was overpriced for the type of food offered
great downtown location with friendly...
Positives: our room had a lovely view but it was very small - no where to hang a coat and when you turned on the bathroom light it went directly into the main room.
Negatives: Elevators were very slow and one was not working the whole time we were there - plus very dark. The lobby was very loud and not well organized.
It was quick but fine
Positives: Beds extremely comfortable.
Great hotel I’m Chicago area.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).