Aloft Chicago Downtown River North
515 North Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60654, US
Aloft Chicago Downtown River North is pet friendly. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may not be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area nearby.
About This Property
Located just 3 blocks away from shopping and dining spots on the Magnificent Mile, this boutique hotel offers modern accommodations in Chicago’s River North neighborhood. Free WiFi is available. Every room at Aloft Chicago City Center includes a 42-inch flat-screen TV, small refrigerator and coffee machine. Free bottled water is also provided. The Chicago City Center Aloft has a lounge with a pool table. There is a modern fitness center and business center located on-site. Free dog beds are available at this pet friendly hotel. Beatrix, the on-site neighborhood restaurant, serves unique uniquely inspired cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. River North Bar is located within the restaurant and offers hand-crafted cocktails, along with a carefully selected wine and beer list. Navy Pier, Millennium Park and the Art Institute are all 1 mile from the hotel. O'Hare International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Public Restrooms
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Audible Alarm
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa Services
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Ticket Services
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
That it was dog friendly and close to all the tourist attractions
Not much places for dogs to use the restroom
Loved it !! Couldn’t ask...
Wonderful central location. Great and accommodating staff.
Location was good, and the room was overall clean.
The lobby is shared with the Beatrix restaurant which was often crowded, so the lobby was very loud.
There was only one functioning elevator, only at the end of our stay they repaired the other one.
Location was good..rooms nice…
Over priced, 3 elevators & 2 were broke whole stay….requested room to be clean it wasn’t… had to demand housekeeping come after hours….
3 blocks from magnificent mile…10...
The room was great. Clean, comfortable, well equipped and with a great view. The staff were really helpful, especially one young man. The Beatrix restaurant attached was really good.
2 big gripes. 1) Only one elevator working, sure more were available in the Hyatt but that wasn’t convenient with luggage.
2) my card was preauthorised for $334.60 on arrival and then periodically an additional $75. I have a US account I use for trips which doesn’t hold a lot of money. So the transactions were often declined. The final invoice was for $309.95. However, I still have a preauthorised amount of $409.60 on my card. This means $100 I can’t access or earn interest on. This is really annoying and seems totally unnecessary. As the original preauthorised amount was slightly more than the final amount why keep requesting $75 and when will the amount be corrected?
Great room and staff but...
Breakfast restaurant was great! Facilities were good. Location was great for downtown.
Communication at checkin on hotel deposits, early checkin fees could be better.
Beautiful hotel… communication at checkin...
Super-friendly & helpful staff, convenient...
Good location, friendly staff, nice view of the city
Only one elevator worked, soft mattress, no breakfast
perfect location for river north Chicago. Lot's of nice new, high quality finishes.
seemed to be elevator problems off and on when we were there
Nice modern hotel perfectly located
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.