Aloft Chicago Mag Mile
243 East Ontario Street
Chicago, IL 60611, US
Chicago, IL 60611, US
Aloft Chicago Mag Mile welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Food and water bowls are available.
Book Now from $329/night
About This Property
Located in Chicago and with Ohio Street Beach reachable within a 9-minute walk, Aloft Chicago Mag Mile has concierge services, non-smoking rooms, a shared lounge, free WiFi throughout the property and a bar. Offering a restaurant, the property also has free bikes, as well as an indoor pool and a fitness center. Private parking is available on site. All rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. All rooms have a private bathroom, a hairdryer and bed linen. You can play pool at this 3-star hotel. A business center and vending machines with snacks and drinks are available on site at the hotel. Aloft Chicago Mag Mile can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area. Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Oak Street Beach, Shops at Northbridge and Chicago Museum of Contemporary Art. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 12 miles from Aloft Chicago Mag Mile.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Guest room, 1 King, City view (non-refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen, City view (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Assistive Listening Devices Provided For Meetings Available
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Pool With View
- Poolside Bar
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Aloft Mag Mile provided a captivating ambiance and tasteful decor that instantly created a welcoming atmosphere. The convenient location, friendly staff, and delightful fragrance of the toiletries added to the overall exceptional experience.
Would definitely stay again!
Great hotel for a Chicago...
Positives: Big and comfortable room, nice view, great location.
Nice hotel, great location
Positives: The atmosphere, the equipment, the program, the drinks... Everything in the lobby is incredible. I don't think I've ever enjoyed being in a lobby so much. The team is always more than helpful, very dynamic and mostalmost always, they have something to do, open for some talk. Great also the clean swimming pool, which I always had to myself. The location is of course also great, self-speaking.
Negatives: Quite simply the coffee.
A cool place, which on...
Positives: Good location, very good quality gym (free weights are average but rest is decent). Good bar
Negatives: Thin doors - you can hear everything that goes on in the hallway. Got woken up pretty much every day by people shouting or a dog barking. Only clean your room every 2 days and aren’t consistent with restocking things. Need to request an iron etc.
Great location, a basic but...
Positives: The lobby was amazing
Negatives: Someone came into my room when I wasn’t there and put something in my drink. The tv didn’t work & they made me wait an hour for a room.
Someone is posiong people stuff...
Positives: the location was excellent. The lobby vibe was great; more like a coffee shop than a hotel. Many people were sitting at the bar or in a comfortable chair.
Negatives: there was no soap in the bathroom apart fro shower gel in fixed container in the shower. I asked housekeeping for soap and she said she didn’t have any. I didn’t appreciate having to go out and buy hand soap.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).