Hotel Saint Clair - Magnificent Mile
162 East Ontario Street
Chicago, IL 60611, US
Chicago, IL 60611, US
Hotel Saint Clair - Magnificent Mile welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 1. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room.
About This Property
Just 1 block from the Magnificent Mile in Downtown Chicago, this historic European-style high-rise hotel features beautiful city views and offers free WiFi. Each room at Hotel Saint Clair - Magnificent Mile includes a 32-inch flat-screen TV with premium cable channels and a coffee machine. A hairdryer is also provided. Guests can get a taste of Chicago favorites at any of the popular restaurants located just a few blocks from the hotel. There is also a snack shop located on-site. This hotel is an 8-minute walk from the Grand Avenue CTA red line station, providing easy access to Chicago attractions. The Shedd Aquarium is 1.6 miles away. The property is a 15-minute walk away from Navy Pier.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bike Tours
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Coffee House On Site
- Concierge Service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Ironing Service
- Key Card Access
- Kid Meals
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Live Music/performance
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking Garage
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Stand-up Comedy
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Tour Or Class About Local Culture
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Walking Tours
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: The location was great. it's a historic building and I like that.
Negatives: It was cramped; starting from the lobby, to the elevators (there are only two) to the hallways, to the rooms. We had a Standard King Room and there was barely room for the bed.
The coffee shop on site...
Too small for the price
Positives: well located
Negatives: very small room
very nice stay in Chicago...
Positives: ease of access, warm room, great comfortable bed
Negatives: how loud the heater was, difficulty closing windows
Positives: Friendly staff.
Negatives: The AC makes terrible loud noise.
Positives: location was the only good part of our stay
Negatives: A used soap bar was still in the sink, towels were stained, you could hear the other people in there rooms , at one point we even got locked out of or room due to lock malfunction.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).