Red Roof Inn Chicago-Alsip
12340 S Cicero Ave
Chicago, IL 60803, US
Chicago, IL 60803, US
Book Now from $80/night
About This Property
Red Roof Inn Chicago-Alsip provides accommodations in Alsip. This 2-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. Chicago is 16 mi from the hotel, while Aurora is 30 mi away. Midway International Airport is 8.1 mi from the property.
Deluxe King Non-Smoking (refundable)
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
Superior King Room Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: No breakfast
Negatives: I was happy
Travel from n.c and I...
Positives: nothing :(
Negatives: I booked for non-smoking but rooms smelled previous guests smoked in those rooms, rooms looked like were not thoroughly cleaned when checked in. I still have to call to the front desk for not having hot water in the faucet. towels were all small and only one large towel was given. they put us in the back building which was old and not maintained well. location was too far to our planned visits in Chicago.
I didn’t get my money’s...
Positives: The location was on spot
Negatives: people who lived there were all over the place checking room doors selling Marijuana in hallways it was definitely to much
definitely will not be back...
Negatives: it was smelly .. even when it was non smoking.
not a good experience
Negatives: very dirty sheets and pillows have stains the cover have burn holes in it wall have holes the floor is dirty and the bathroom was not clean
Positives: The privacy cleanliness
Negatives: Coke machine don't work Horrible wifi Not enough hot water
Positives: Location. Room was nice.
Negatives: I liked pretty much everything. Nothing bad to say. Maybe faucet water pressure but that's it.
Positives: Price location staff was great
Negatives: The loud vent sound when u turn the bathroom light on
Positives: Clean rooms
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).