Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago Downtown/Loop
11 South LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60603, US
Chicago, IL 60603, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago Downtown/Loop is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $150 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area nearby.
Book Now from $299/night
About This Property
Located in the architecturally significant Roanoke Building, Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago Downtown/Loop offers modern amenities and convenient services tailored to today’s sophisticated traveler. Free WiFi access is available. Each room at Downtown Chicago’s Residence Inn by Marriott in the Loop provides a separate seating area, dining area and fully-equipped kitchen with a stovetop, a dishwasher, a microwave and a refrigerator. A 55” HDTV and a sofa are also provided in every room. Guests can enjoy the on-site fitness center, large meeting and banquet facilities and complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Other amenities offered at the hotel include a 24-hour front desk and a convenience store. Willis Tower is 1312 feet from Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago, while Chicago Board of Trade Building is 1312 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Midway Airport, 8.7 mi from Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago Downtown/Loop.
Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
Executive, Studio, 1 King (non-refundable)
Superior, Studio, 1 King, Queen Murphy Bed (non-refundable)
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Grocery Delivery
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Ticket Services
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
Positives: Clean, comfortable, nice breakfast, helpful staff, great location! Loved it
Positives: location, good space in the suites.
Negatives: no service, the hotel was overcrowded and the good people working there could not possible serve everyone. out of 3 chances my room eas made only once, breakfast was crowd.
good overcrowded hotel
Positives: breakfast buffet was excellent
Positives: Staff was very informative and nice. Everyone from check in to staff cleaning the room and getting me a cab. I had no complaints. Very clean hotel and we felt safe walking in the area.
Negatives: The pull out bed in the couch is not comfortable .
I would stay at this...
Positives: The rooms were beautiful. I had a group of 24 people--21 were high school students. The location was great to walk from Amtrak and to the Art Institute. Ruben the bellman was especially helpful finding us a place to store our luggage while we explored the city. He was so nice! The breakfast was also fantastic and we appreciated it being complimentary as we were on a tight budget.
Negatives: It would have been ideal if our rooms were closer together as I had to do room checks. The students were on levels 6-19.
So nice. I'll be back.
Positives: We come back over and over to this hotel since it's really nice, safe, and centrally located. The king suites have lovely large windows with blackout curtains and are very comfortable and convenient. Everything is beautiful, impeccably maintained, up to date, and clean. The staff are so kind and helpful and the breakfast is always fantastic. The fitness center is nice too. I feel safer with the check in reception on the second floor. The sound proofing is fantastic in the rooms - better than average. I never hear my neighbors.
Negatives: The only thing that would be next level would be if they installed water filters like you see in airports and more and more hotels. That would be convenient for refilling water bottles and the coffee machines with safer, cleaner water than the tap. The fitness center in the lower floor does have a water system though.
Beautiful, favorite Chicago Loop place...
Positives: very clean, friendly and helpful staff, room accommodations really perfect
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).