W Chicago - City Center
172 West Adams Street
Chicago, IL 60603, US
Chicago, IL 60603, US
Pet guests are welcome at W Chicago - City Center. Pet fee is USD $25 per day. The number of pets allowed is 1. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. **In common areas, pets must be on leash or in carrier.
Book Now from $319/night
About This Property
This contemporary hotel is in the heart of the city, steps from downtown Chicago's main attractions, including the Skydeck Ledge and the Willis Tower-formerly the Sears Tower. Discover the luxury shops of the Magnificent Mile, enjoy a concert at Millennium Park or walk along the shores of Lake Michigan, all within walking distance of the recently renovated W Chicago City Center. World-famous restaurants, numerous corporate offices and a vibrant nightlife are also easily accessible from the hotel. Guests can enjoy a wide range of dishes inspired by Chicago's diverse cultures at on-site restaurant IPO. The Living Room Bar, also on-site, serves a variety of signature cocktails and beverages in a cozy and intimate atmosphere. The Chicago City Center W features a 24-hour fitness center. Relax after a long day with an in-room massage or enjoy the hotel's Whatever/Whenever service, designed to make all dreams a reality.
This luxury hotel pulls out all the stops for both human and pet guests. Their P.A.W. (Pets Are Welcome) Program offers guests a welcome packet with toys, treats, a specialized W Hotels pet tag, clean-up bags, and a list of available pet services. Pet friendly rooms feature a custom pet bed, food and water bowls, and turndown treats just for the furry kind.
Cozy, Guest room, 1 Queen (non-refundable)
Cozy, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Wonderful, Guest room, 1 Queen (non-refundable)
Wonderful, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Spectacular, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Fabulous, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Spectacular, Guest room, 2 Double (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Concierge Desk
- Accessible Public Restrooms
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Assistive Listening Devices Provided For Meetings Available
- Audible Alarm
- Bicycle Rental (charges May Apply)
- Blackout Curtains
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Currency Exchange Service
- DVD/CD/Blu-ray Player
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery Delivery
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Massage Services
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mini Bar
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Professional Cleaning Services
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Restaurant (special Diets Available)
- Room Service
- Room Service Available
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Ticket Services
- Toiletries Provided
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Aids Braille/Tactile Signs
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Location was great; we came in via Amtrak, so it was really convenient, additionally, close to a brown line metro station. Room was very small, but comfortable and clean.
Negatives: Room supposedly had breakfast included, but when we arrived, that wasn't the case. That said, the breakfast we did purchase in the hotel restaurant was very good.
Great location, a bit overpriced...
Negatives: Small room, tiny bathroom. THEY CHARGED FOR WIFI. A 4 star hotel where you pay $200+ per night and they do not offer free wifi is just wrong and sad.
4 star hotel that charges...
Positives: like only the matress
Negatives: Very bad , not even a kettle in the room for hot water.
Positives: It's a W hotel, but not as spectacular as some of the European ones. A bit mundane by commparison. Great breakfast quality.
Negatives: No parking like your website mentioned
Positives: Hotel is ideally situated in downtown. The bar and social areas are good. Rooms are comfortable and staff friendly.
Negatives: The noise of the trains.
Good downtown place to stay
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).