Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Chicago - Northbrook/Deerfield
340 South Waukegan Road
Deerfield, IL 60015, US
Deerfield, IL 60015, US
Book Now from $65/night
About This Property
Located in Chicago's northeastern suburbs and 20 minutes' drive from O'Hare International Airport, this Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Northbrook/Deerfield, Illinois offers free WiFi. Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Northbrook/Deerfield is within 3 miles of the Chicago Botanic Gardens and the Ravinia Festival, a summer long music festival. Offices such as Baxter, Caremark and Underwriters Laboratories are nearby. Guests at the Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Northbrook/Deerfield will enjoy amenities such as launderette facilities and free coffee. The comfortable guestrooms offer complimentary amenities such as cable TV and local calls.
Standard King Smoke Free (refundable)
2 Full Beds Smoke Free (refundable)
ADA Accessible Standard King Smoke Free (refundable)
ADA Accessible Standard King with Roll-in Shower Smoke Free (refundable)
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Smoke Free (refundable)
Superior King Smoke Free (refundable)
Premium King Smoke Free (Upgraded Bedding & Snack) (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Good location close to work
Negatives: Uncomfortable bed in room 118
it was an okay stay
Positives: The location was good. The beds were comfortable.
Negatives: The property could use some TLC for sure. a little run down and out dated.
It worked for what we...
Positives: Location and price
Negatives: Hotel need renovation
Nice budget hotel
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).