Red Roof Inn & Suites Dekalb
1212 West Lincoln Highway
DeKalb, IL 60115, US
DeKalb, IL 60115, US
Book Now from $77/night
About This Property
Seconds from Northern Illinois University and near the center of DeKalb, this Illinois hotel offers comfortable guestrooms and a number of thoughtful amenities, including free wireless internet. Guests at the Red Roof Inn DeKalb & Suites can start each day with coffee from the lobby, which is available 24-hours. The hotel also offers a modern fitness facilities. Local attractions, including the historic Egyptian Theater can be found only minutes from the DeKalb Red Roof Inn. The Ellwood House Museum and a variety of local shopping centers and restaurants are also nearby.
ADA Accessible 2 Full Beds with Roll-in Shower Non-Smoking (refundable)
2 Full Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
ADA Accessible Standard King with Roll-in Shower Non-Smoking (refundable)
Superior King Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: it was very clean and quiet
a great stay at Red...
Positives: I enjoyed being on a lower level and able to sit outside . The staff was very friendly.
Negatives: I didn't like that it was hair on my pillow and the bathroom shower wall was dirty. And the beds were too low.
The Red Roof Experience
Positives: The hotel was clean, friendly staff and comfortable. The price was good for a Saturday night. Very good location for what we needed. Would recommend. Had a nice pool, but we did not get a chance to use
70th birthday party
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).