Aloft Chicago O'Hare
9700 Balmoral Avenue
Rosemont, IL 60018, US
Rosemont, IL 60018, US
Aloft Chicago O'Hare is pet friendly. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 30 lbs. *Dogs may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Connected to the MB Financial Park by an enclosed walkway bridge, this Rosemont hotel is located less than a mile away from O’Hare International Airport and offers free shuttle services. Free WiFi and a 42-inch flat-screen cable TV are in each guest room. Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in every room at Aloft Chicago O’Hare. Private bathrooms offer a walk-in shower, a hairdryer, and free Bliss bath amenities. Re:fuel offers light meals and snacks for purchase, along with a make your own cappuccino bar. The WXY Z Bar features signature cocktails and fine wines for guests to enjoy. An indoor pool and a fitness center are available at Chicago Aloft O’Hare. Guests can relax in the lounge and play a game of pool. For convenience, there is also an on-site business center. Fashion Outlets of Chicago are directly across the street. The hotel provides free shuttle service to the Rosemont CTA Blue Line, which offers easy access to Downtown Chicago.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- Alarm Clock
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Audible Alarm
- Body Thermometer Available
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Exterior Corridor
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Grocery Delivery
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Towels Provided
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toiletries Provided
- Trash Cans
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Walk-in Shower
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: very friendly staff and loved the location across from mall.
Negatives: The parking and how to get to the front of the hotel was a little tricky but definitely not a deal breaker. I would highly recommend and stay again.
affordable and clean accommodation!
Positives: Facility was very clean. Gym and pool were nice. They had a very cool outdoor space as well.
Negatives: Rooms were stuffy couldn't open any windows and it had poor air circulation.
Positives: That it was close to the mall.
Negatives: That you had to pay to park. The property did not have complimentary breakfast. Kids was running in the hallway and would knock on our door all night and run.
Never ever would recommend or...
Positives: Spacious room
Negatives: Lobby is loud, on the 2nd floor nearby the elevators you will hear music, people etc.
Positives: Property was clean and the location was perfect
the hotel fit our needs...
Negatives: I got charged an extra 200$ something I was told it was incidental and it would go back on my card but that definitely shouldn’t have happened
Positives: closed to shopping, great bbq restaurant and airport
Negatives: pretty loud street noise
ok for a night at...
Negatives: the maze to get there, not much to do-bored easily
not too family friendly things...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).