Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare
7101 Chestnut Street
Rosemont, IL 60018, US
Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
This Residence Inn is next to Allstate Arena and offers free airport shuttle service to Chicago O’Hare Airport, a 3-mile drive. Amenties include buffet breakfast and spacious rooms with a kitchen. Each living room at Residence Inn Chicago O’Hare has a flat-screen cable TV with HBO. Kitchens are equipped with a fridge, dishwasher and microwave. High-speed internet access is free. A hot buffet breakfast is available each day. Evening social hours offering free beer and wine occur weekly. Guests can enjoy free coffee by the fireplace in the hotel’s lobby. An outdoor pool, fitness center, and ATM are also on site. Downtown Chicago is a 15-mile drive.
Studio, 1 Queen, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- Studio, 1 Queen, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Drop Off
- Airport Pick Up
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Business Centre
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Centre
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
staff were awesome and super helpful
it was perfect for what we needed, no complaints
excellent staff and very friendly...
it was conveniently located near many restaurants and target
i felt safe and welcome...
The breakfast was great.
I didn’t like that they offered a social hour with cocktails on a couple of websites -which was the detail that sealed the deal for us having plans to try not to spend too much money at the Allstate arena. Yet they didn’t have one. I referenced the website and they looked at me like I was crazy for asking. They couldn’t even comp the parking for misleading us. They also charged for parking even tho we already paid for the room. I also didn’t like that I ask questions online and they didn’t answer.
There are better. Verify their...
room was comfortable and breakfast was good.
Very convenient location! Staff was extremely friendly and room was spacious and clean.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.