Red Roof Inn Anderson IN
6325 South Scatterfield Road
Anderson, IN 46013, US
Anderson, IN 46013, US
Book Now from $70/night
About This Property
Located just off Interstate 69, this Anderson, Indiana motel features rooms with a flat-screen cable TV and free WiFi access. The property is within 0.6 mi of Hoosier Park Casino and Horse Race Track. A microwave, desk and refrigerator are included in each room at Anderson's Red Roof Inn. Some rooms provide in-room coffee. 24-hour reception services and free on-site parking are offered for guests on the go at Red Roof Inn - Anderson. The property is pet-friendly. Mounds State Park and Anderson University are both 13 minutes’ drive from this motel. Klipsch Music Center is 17 mi away from the Red Roof Inn - Anderson.
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
Deluxe King Non-Smoking (refundable)
Superior King Non-Smoking (refundable)
ADA Accessible Superior King Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Barber/Beauty Shop
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Car Hire
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Ironing Service
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Room Service
- Secured Parking
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: I didn't make it the first night of my stay, but they held my room and worked with me to help me settle in.
Negatives: No USB charging ports.
It was a great experience...
Negatives: They had cockroaches and tried to blame us for them.
Positives: very convenient, and had all the amenities I needed.
Negatives: nothing comes to mind
very nice and comfortable, at...
Positives: Location is nice. Close to many restaurant options. I ate breakfast at Perkins about .5 miles away. Supermarket was close by. Just off I-69 exit 26. Just near a lot of retail options
Negatives: I can't think of anything I didn't like.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).