Red Roof Inn Elkhart
2902 Cassopolis Street
Elkhart, IN 46514, US
Elkhart, IN 46514, US
Book Now from $72/night
About This Property
Just off Interstate 90 and a mile from the Elkhart Municipal Airport, this Indiana motel features guest rooms with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. Free coffee and tea are provided in the lobby each day. A work desk is provided in every air-conditioned room at the Red Roof Inn Elkhart. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is also included in each guest room. A laundromat is provided on site at Elkhart Red Roof Inn. The front desk is available 24-hours a day. The University of Notre Dame is a 20-minute drive from this motel. NIBCO Water and Ice Park and downtown Elkhart are within 4 miles of the property.
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Smoke Free (refundable)
Deluxe King Smoke Free (refundable)
Superior King Smoke Free (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 02:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Auditory Guidance
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Street Parking
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: No breakfast was included
Negatives: Staff list my reservations
Ok nothing to write hone...
Positives: Absolutely nothing
Negatives: Do not accommodate properly, completely disgusting, disrespectful staff. ALL the rooms have been smoked in. The worst experience possible
I shouldve stayed home
Negatives: TV channel line up wasn't very good.
Negatives: My room was not clean found dog food in my room and floor was clean
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).