Aloft South Bend
111 N Main Street
South Bend, IN 46601, US
South Bend, IN 46601, US
Aloft South Bend welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *
Book Now from $220/night
About This Property
Located in South Bend and with Notre Dame Stadium reachable within 2.3 miles, Aloft South Bend has free bikes, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and a bar. This 3-star hotel offers room service and a 24-hour front desk. The hotel has an indoor pool, fitness center, evening entertainment and a shared lounge. The hotel offers a continental or American breakfast. You can play pool at this 3-star hotel, and the area is popular for cycling. Popular points of interest near Aloft South Bend include Century Center Convention Center, Morris Performing Arts Center and Studebaker National Museum. The nearest airport is South Bend Regional Airport, 3.1 miles from the accommodation.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Savvy Plus, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Savvy, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Cool Corner, Guest room, 1 King, Corner room (non-refundable)
Savvy, Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
Ultra Savvy, Executive Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, Corner room (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Bicycle Rental (charges May Apply)
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Tour Services
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Negatives: Cost for parking/day. Other areas were much cheaper and there is no incentive to stay if the price is so high to park your vehicle. $20/day!
The King Corner suite was...
Positives: Folks are always friendly and I love that they allow pets too.
Negatives: The price we paid was crazy high for some reason ($350), but it is what it is.
Aloft always come through!
Negatives: The hotel was great but the area was a little rough. I will probably try to stay in a different area if I come back to South Bend.
Positives: Check in attendant was friendly
Negatives: Maid service did not come. We called day 2. Asked for towels and toilet paper since they did not come. No visit. No apologies.
It was fine. Would not...
Positives: it was clean an very comfortable an very relaxing
Negatives: as far as the property it was Good They pay was to high but it was still Good
I will love to stay...
Positives: lobby very nice. updated decor. nice glass shower. great locAtion right in downtown. plenty of rooms on Christmas Eve. free parking structure conveniently connected to elevators.
Negatives: pretty pricey. rooms could use a microwave.
updated hip downtown hotel. little...
Positives: great location and amazing hotel. definitely will be back
great place to stay
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).