Residence Inn by Marriott Davenport
120 East 55th Street
Davenport, IA 52806, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Davenport is pet friendly. The pet fee is USD $75 per stay. *No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area nearby.
About This Property
This hotel in Davenport, Iowa is located minutes from the Northpark Shopping Mall and Vander Veer Botanical Center and Park, and offers a free hot breakfast daily. Alder Theater and the Figge Art Museum are both a short distance from the Residence Inn by Marriott Davenport. The Village of East Davenport, a shopping and entertainment district, is close to the hotel. Fejervary Park and Zoo and the Quad Cities riverboat casinos are also nearby. All guest suites at the Davenport Residence Inn by Marriott have fully equipped kitchens. An indoor pool, hot tub, and fitness center are located on-site. A basketball/tennis court is also available. Free wireless internet access is available throughout the hotel.
1 Bedroom 2 room Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- 1 Bedroom 2 room Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- The pet fee is USD $75 per stay.
Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
- The pet fee is USD $75 per stay.
2 Bedroom Suite (refundable)
- 2 Bedroom Suite - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Full Kitchen, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 4
- Free cancellation
- The pet fee is USD $75 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electronic Room Key
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery Delivery
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Deposit Box
- Seating Area
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Toiletries Provided
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
The staff worked hard to accommodate us thru this difficult situation. They were friendly and upbeat offering to help anyway they could.
The room we requested was unavailable due to water damage and flooding. We were not notified ahead of time, but was offered 2 separate rooms. The remodeling has left the premises messy and neglected. Fitness room too small. No free weights.
Disappointed in property
The location was probably the only good thing about this place.
The staff at check in did not advise of check out time, nor mention that the pool and hot tub were not open. There was hardly ever a staff member at the desk to be able to talk to. There were stains in the carpet, stains on walls and on mirror on the wall. Only one door on the closet as well as the hotel and room having a bad odor. The pull out couch mattress is so worn it needs replaced as well as should have a protector on it as the mattress had a bunch of different stains all over it. There were loud weird noises coming from the roof as there was no floor above us. Lastly walked into the room with a very loud noise going off, go to find out the alarm clock was going off and was not set to the time, had to unplug it to make it stop going off.
I will not recommend this...
The staff are friendly and are the property’s strong suit. Always helpful and pleasant. The beds are comfortable (though I wish they weren’t short sheeted the way they are) and the location is great for getting around. We very much appreciate that we can bring our dog!
I have stayed here a number of times and this time I really noticed some maintenance deficiencies that could be addressed: A giant crack in the tiles in the shower, a broken toilet paper holder, holes in the bathroom wall where something had previously been attached, flaking paint on doorframes, rusting hinges, etc. The drawers in the vanity/sink are not flush with the cabinetry (just the way they’re designed) and the top edges of them were quite dirty.
Friendly but needs some upkeep
Location. Very nice & supportive staff. Facility & room was clean
TV not working. Light in kitchen not working. Sheet didn’t fit right & wouldn’t stay tucked in
It was fine for our...
There was basically no selection, sausage no eggs, no oatmeal or dry cereal fresh fruit in poor condition. Terrible !!!!
Stay at another location
Over priced and needs a...
close to our destination.
few tv channels. missing items in kitchen. driveway in terrible shape.
Overall it was ok for the price. Staff was nice.
The hotel is outdated. The beds need to be replaced. We didn’t get a good night rest due to this. Had a funny smell when we got there for the 1st day. They don’t have an option to make waffles for breakfast.
It was ok for the...
Spacious room. Pool and hot tub were functioning. Nice perk to have breakfast included.
Cleanliness lacking. Couldn’t tell if cabinet doors didn’t open, which was the case for some cabinets. Mostly stuck shut from lack of cleaning. For the price the room should have been in better condition
Expected cleaner surroundings. Breakfast was...
large rooms, comfortable and clean, decent breakfast options. staff friendly
pool was cold even though it was a heated pool, looked like pool area needed some attention. Hot tub was not running or broken.
We liked the location, and the staff were friendly and helpful. The price was good for the room size and overall facility cleanliness and the location.
The room we stayed in seemed dated and could use a face lift to help clean it up. A few areas could have used more attention to help keep it clean, ie garbages outside were overflowing and pool area had food on the ground and ants.
Overall nice facility for the...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.