Residence Inn Topeka
1620 Southwest Westport Drive
Topeka, KS 66604, US
Topeka, KS 66604, US
Residence Inn Topeka welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 1. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
This hotel is located in a commercial area of Topeka, right off Interstate 70. An indoor heated pool with hot tub and a multipurpose sports court are available for guests’ recreation. All units include a kitchen area with full-size appliances, including a stovetop, a microwave and a fridge. The hotel provides a grocery shopping service and a 24/7 convenience store offering ice cream, snacks and soft drinks. Guests can start their day off with Residence Inn Topeka’s free breakfast, which can include Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs and fresh fruit. The Topeka Zoo, the Kansas Museum of History and the Washburn University are all within a 2-mile radius of the hotel.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Business Centre
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Centre
- Fitness Classes
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Key Card Access
- Kid-friendly Buffet
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Minimarket On Site
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Recent ReviewsComing soon!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).