Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Wichita East
7335 East Kellogg Drive
Wichita, KS 67207, US
Pets stay FREE of charge. One well-behaved family pet per room. Pet weight limit is 80 lbs.
About This Property
This Wichita hotel is across the street from the Towne East Square Mall. The pet-friendly hotel offers an indoor swimming pool and free WiFi. Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Wichita East features a microwave and refrigerator in every suite, deluxe, superior and premium room.Cable TV and a coffee maker are also provided. A 24-hour fitness center and indoor pool are available at Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Wichita East. Guests can also use the business center or laundry facilities. Free on-site parking is also offered. Downtown Wichita is 10 minutes from the Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Wichita East. Wichita State University is 5 miles away.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fence Around Pool
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Higher Level Toilet
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shallow End
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
The breakfast wasn't really that good
The staff, one particular staff worker kept bothering me and my company by following us asking us questions and tried to tell me I couldn't have them here because it was "over crowded" when actually we did just fine and I believe he was racially profiling us just because there was 6 young black girls dressed in pajamas and the first thing that came out of his mouth was "no parties"
friendly staff and great pool...
I was very disappointed in the fact that there is a $100 deposit to stay in a room I had already paid for & was never told about until after I had already paid for the room. The room was very hot & muggy & the AC wasn’t working so I left shortly after my stay. I didn’t even want to come back to receive my deposit. There is no reason I should have paid $90 for a room on top of a $100 deposit. Crazy how I was never told about it until after I paid for my room. It was not shown on the website I booked it on.
Will not be coming here...
The pool and Hot tub!
We had to use a shoulder check to even open the bedroom door, the shower had no cold or even warm water so you couldn’t shower it was so hot. The ceiling was leaking so there was a puddle in our room floor.
Horribly managed and maintained.
The pool closes early and opens late, our room was locked and staff made it seem like it was an inconvenience to help us out. Our tv was terrible and didn’t work 90% of the time..
The pool was smaller than pictured but our kids and and family enjoyed as all kids do
The check in manager was rude and when we went to go to bed our kids bed had lipstick and cookie crumbs on the mattress pad and sheets. I called down to the office to have the sheets changed and the gal that was working when we arrived came to our room and said here you go as to have me change the old dirty bedding and remake the bed. I then told her I did not work there and she then proceeded to tell me that she doesn't work in housekeeping and that she doesn't know how to make beds. I then realized she was on the phone with someone on her earbud. I speak somewhat Spanish and she was degrading us to whom ever she was on the phone with. I then told her that I could do and she ignored me. So I got closer and told her " Ma'am, I will do it. You may leave our room since you are going to disrespect us on your phone" She then left.
Kids enjoyed the pool, location...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.