Red Roof Inn & Suites Corbin
1888 Cumberland Falls Highway
Corbin, KY 40701-2730, US
Corbin, KY 40701-2730, US
Book Now from $74/night
About This Property
Featuring an outdoor pool, Red Roof Inn & Suites Corbin is conveniently located off Interstate I-75 in Corbin. Free Wi-Fi is available. Rooms offer a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and a coffee machine. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. At Red Roof Inn & Suites Corbin you will find a 24-hour reception. A self-serve laundry facility is available. Free parking is also provided. The inn is adjacent to the El Dorado Mexican Restaurant and Applebee's Neighborhood Grill is less than 2 miles away. Williamsburg - Whitley County Airport is a 10 minutes' drive away.
ADA Accessible Deluxe 2 Queen Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
Deluxe 2 Queen Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
Superior King Non-Smoking (refundable)
Suite King Bed Non-Smoking (refundable)
Suite 1 King Bed 2 Rooms Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 02:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Business Centre
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fence Around Pool
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shallow End
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: The staff was very gracious and kind.
Negatives: No complaints
Positives: Breakfast was fresh area clean could use a little more items
Negatives: No yogurt that I saw better choice in cereals
Staff friendly- rooms clean and...
Positives: The room was very clean and the mattress was very firm which I both like
Negatives: The free breakfast was a little lacking in choices of offerings
Very good night sleep
Positives: Clean and Comfortable Loves they still keep Bible in Drawer All new remodeled Rooms
Negatives: sink drained slow in bathroom
Great Stay Clean Comfortable and...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).