Red Roof Inn Lexington
1980 Haggard Court
Lexington, KY 40505, US
Lexington, KY 40505, US
Book Now from $72/night
About This Property
This hotel is located 3 miles from central Lexington and features rooms with a flat-screen TV. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. The Kentucky Horse Park is 15 minutes’ drive away. Each room at the Red Roof Inn Lexington has a work desk and private bathroom. They have HBO channels and free toiletries. Free parking is available at the Lexington Red Roof Inn. Fax and copy services are offered at the 24-hour reception. The University of Kentucky is 4 miles from the hotel. The historic Mary Todd Lincoln House is 10 minutes’ drive away.
Standard King Smoke Free (refundable)
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Smoke Free (refundable)
ADA Accessible Superior King with Roll-In Shower Smoke Free (refundable)
Superior King Smoke Free (refundable)
ADA Accessible Superior King Smoke Free (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Cashless Payment Available
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: clean room
Negatives: no late check out
Positives: Close to a lot of places
Negatives: my room wasn’t clean. had hair ball in the shower and an empty bottle of wine behind the bathroom door
Positives: close to everything, quiet, comfortable
Negatives: my room didn’t have a fridge or a microwave
love staying here and I...
Negatives: noises,hookers,dogs barking,people yelling,horns beeping
terrible,,we packed up and left...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).