Red Roof Inn London I-75
110 Melcon Lane
London, KY 40741, US
London, KY 40741, US
Book Now from $83/night
About This Property
The Red Roof Inn – London is located in London, KY. Amenities offered at this hotel include a gazebo, picnic area and barbecue facilities. Free WiFi access is available. Each room at London’s Red Roof Inn includes a flat-screen TV, cable and radio/alarm clock. A small refrigerator and a coffee maker are also included. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Red Roof Inn – London, which offers banquet facilities and vending machines. Free parking is available as well. The hotel is a 15 minute drive from Levi Jackson Wilderness Road State Park and 22 mi from Daniel Boone Motocross. Renfro Valley Entertainment Center is 22 miles away.
Deluxe King Non-Smoking (refundable)
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
Superior King Non-Smoking (refundable)
Deluxe King with Sofa Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Cashless Payment Available
- Daily Housekeeping
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Soundproof Rooms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Bed was comfortable.
Negatives: Breakfast room is small.
Clean and maintained.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).