Aloft Louisville Downtown
102 West Main Street
Louisville, KY 40202, US
Louisville, KY 40202, US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft Louisville Downtown. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. *No pet weight limit. Dogs may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area nearby.
Book Now from $144/night
About This Property
Located on the historic Whiskey Row, Aloft Louisville Downtown offers a lounge with tech-driven amenities and a fitness center. Free WiFi access is available. Each room at Downtown Louisville Aloft provides a 49” LCD TV, a refrigerator and a coffee maker. Private bathrooms come complete with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. A safe, iron/ironing board and a desk are also included. Guests can admire the hotel’s authentic industrial designs while enjoying a drink at the Corner Bar and Restaurant or while grabbing a bite at the 24-hour snack shop. Other amenities offered at the property include large meeting spaces with state-of-the-art technology. KFC Yum! Center is a 6-minute walk from Aloft Louisville Downtown, while Evan William's Distillery is 3.3 foot away. University of Louisville is 2.9 mi from the property.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Standard, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Standard, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen, High floor (refundable)
Guest room, 1 King, Corner room (refundable)
Larger Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen, City view (refundable)
Guest room, 1 King, City view (refundable)
Guest room, 1 King, Corner room, High floor (refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen, Corner room (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Auditory Guidance
- Bicycle Rental
- Board Games/puzzles
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Coffee House On Site
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secured Parking
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Special Diet Menus (on Request)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Valet Parking
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: great location
Positives: The hotel was amazing. It was modern and clean. Loved the shower. GREAT LOCATION DOWNTOWN
Negatives: No view. Our view was the roof top
Positives: loved the property and location. our room was nice and clean and the staff was fabulous.
Negatives: the noisy closet doors.
loved Aloft. Would definitely stay...
Positives: Decor, food, atmosphere
Positives: The employees was very professional and the place was very nice
I enjoyed my stay
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).