Aloft Louisville East
10700 Westport Road
Louisville, KY 40241, US
Louisville, KY 40241, US
Aloft Louisville East is pet friendly. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $152/night
About This Property
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Aloft Louisville East offers pet-friendly accommodations in Louisville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. The hotel also offers car hire. Louisville Mega Cavern is 11 mi from Aloft Louisville East, while Louisville Zoo is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Louisville Airport, 13 mi from Aloft Louisville East.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toiletries Provided
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: The location next to a mall was nice and there were lots of eating establishments very close by. Parking was easy and plentiful. The hotel seemed to be generally clean but the room initially smelled like bleach. The smell did dissipate quickly, so it was not a long-term issue. The most notable surprise was the great water pressure in the shower.
Negatives: I found the whole hotel to be "Budget" minded. The pool was poorly cared for. No complimentary breakfast. Minimalist furniture. Pool table in the lobby but the desk staff did not monitor how children were abusing it. 2 elevators but the call buttons were separate causing a long wait time for the elevator until you figured it out. The hotel seemed like it should have been at a real budget rate due to how it was set up but rates were in the normal range.
I won't do Aloft again....
Positives: Size of the room and all of the amenities in the room.
Negatives: WATER PRESSURE IN THE SHOWER WAS EXTREMELY LOW!!!
Positives: Very Clean rooms.
Negatives: Nothing at all. Can't complain.
Positives: I loved all the amenities. Pool, bar, breakfast bar, beautiful outdoor space for my dog. I felt very safe traveling as a single woman.
Negatives: I would request to stay on the back side of property as the road noise was a little loud on the front facing main road.
Beyond expectations, looking forward to...
Positives: The hotel was very clean
Negatives: Rooms are small. I also asked for my room to be be cleaned and they only made the bed, nothing else. Disappointing to come back to a room barely touched.
Negatives: that the bar wasn’t open
it was just what I...
Positives: It was convenient to where we needed to be and the price was right.
Negatives: We were on the street side of property and the street noise was loud until about midnight.
The room was very clean...
Positives: clean and tolerable of kids
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).