Residence Inn Baton Rouge Towne Center at Cedar Lodge
7061 Commerce Circle
Baton Rouge, LA 70809, US
Pet guests are welcome at Residence Inn Baton Rouge Towne Center at Cedar Lodge. Pet fee is USD $75 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 3. Pet weight limit is 30 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome.
About This Property
This Baton Rouge Residence Inn is just 1 mile from the Independence Park Botanic Gardens. It offers a 24-hour fitness center, rooms with kitchens, free Wi-Fi and free parking. All rooms at Residence Inn Baton Rouge Towne Center have an LCD TV with cable channels. Kitchens contain full-size appliances including a fridge, dishwasher and stovetop. The lobby’s lounge area offers comfortable seating by the fireplace. An outdoor terrace and pool with whirlpool is also available at Residence Inn Baton Rouge at Cedar Lodge. Hot breakfast is available each morning. Evening receptions offering free beer and wine occur weekly. Many local restaurants are within 10 minutes’ walk of Residence Inn Baton Rouge. The Louisiana State Capitol Building and Louisiana State University are each 3 miles away.
2 Bedroom Suite (refundable)
- 2 Bedroom Suite - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Full Kitchen, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is USD $75 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Board Games/puzzles
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fence Around Pool
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Heated Pool
- Higher Level Toilet
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Kid-friendly Buffet
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Tennis Equipment
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
The staff was very polite and took care of our problem.
We had booked a two bedroom suite. We were told upon check in none were available. The clerk gave us an additional room and was very nice to us.
the stay was very pleasant...
The staff was super nice.
the room we had booked was not available so we had to split into two rooms. The whole floor smelled like animal urine, the rooms smelled worse, there were no extra blankets. Horrble waste of 400$ dollars.
will not stay again
The room size the pool area as well as the barbecue/sitting area. Our grandkids enjoyed the pool, the basketball and gym.
The cleaniness of the rooms were good except for some of the drawers had hair in them in one of the bedrooms the kitchen drawers had food stains were something had been wasted, and the stop for the shower was just sitting on the side of the tub. Overall it was a good stay.
It was a good stay.
The staff air didn't work good at all and wouldn't switch us
how nice the room was
I didn’t like how the front desk clerk that was there on the evening we checked in handled me. She was very rude. I went down to buy some sodas and water after checking in for my 3 daughters and she said if I get a complaint about any noise you will have to leave so I asked her what are you talking about did someone complaint about noise she said no I’m just saying. Why would she say that out of the blue to me. I was very upset!!!! This has never happened to me. I’m a professional business owner. My daughter’s are in medical school and they came into town so we could have a pajama sleepover and some dinner and enjoy each others company. I also had witnesses that heard her tell me that and it upset them also and they were guests at the hotel as well…..
We won’t stay there ever...
The room was ready on time.
The breakfast was prepackaged items not a hot served breakfast. The employee in the breakfast area was very nice. I don't like being charged for incidentals when there is no mini bar in the room, etc.
Location, pet friendly, 2 bedroom suite
The price and appliances could use an update in rooms, lamp not working in my room
Everything was ok
Everything was good with no problem only that the clerk said 8ncoukd pay with cash which wasn't true
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.