Aloft New Orleans Downtown
225 Baronne Street
New Orleans, LA 70112, US
New Orleans, LA 70112, US
Aloft New Orleans Downtown welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area nearby. Larger pets may be considered.
Book Now from $206/night
About This Property
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Aloft New Orleans Downtown offers pet-friendly accommodations in New Orleans, 2297 feet from Bourbon Street. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. You can play billiards at the hotel. Mercedes-Benz Superdome is 2625 feet away, while Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is 11 mi from the property.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King, Some No Window view (non-refundable)
Guest room, 1 King, City view, Corner room (non-refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen, City view (non-refundable)
2 Queen, Corner room (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 11:00AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Audible Alarm
- Babysitting/Child Services
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa Services
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Ticket Services
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: location , it was very clean
Negatives: Water pressure very bad , staff was not really bothered about anything .
not terrible but not great
Positives: the front desk staff were very helpful and very friendly. The room was clean and quiet. I would most definitely stay there again.
comfort and calm in a...
Positives: The decor was minimalistic yet stylish and contemporary.
Negatives: We paid extra for a City View and only saw buildings from our room.....disappointed!
Positives: The staff was very nice. It was easy to get around from this location. The bed was surprisingly comfortable.
Negatives: The noise level in the halls, we could hear everyone go by all night long. The shower may be the worst I have ever used. Seriously, it was either a dribble or a laser etching your skin, and it was either scorching hot or ice cold.
Nice staff, good location if...
Positives: modern central location
awesome staff great location
Positives: It was a great hotel close to Bourbon Street and a lot of things around there
Negatives: Room- no windows for over $300/ night. only decaf coffee available for all 4 nights- staff said they were waiting for regular coffee delivery for all 4 days if the stay.
Good location, very pricey, poor...
Positives: The location was perfect! It was literally a five minute walk to Bourbon Street and about a ten minute drive to all central locations.
Negatives: There were a few hidden charges that I wasn't aware of and had to constantly ask the front desk staff about. I also did not like the idea that the refrigerator was in the restroom however, I did know about that beforehand.
Overall, my friends and I...
Positives: Hotel is in a great location where you can walk to Bourbon but far enough away where you can escape the crowds.
Negatives: Took some time to get requested items we needed restocked in the rooms.
Positives: Seamless check in. Every interaction with staff was pleasant and professional. Everyone was knowledgeable.
Negatives: No free breakfast
Positives: The front desk staff were all very helpful and friendly. This hotel has a great location. just blocks from Bourbon Street. They had live music in the lobby. The decor was nice. The bed was comfortable and the hotel was clean.
Negatives: They don’t have coffee 24 hours. They always ran out by 11:00 am, and didn’t have any when we had an early morning flight. There is a coffee maker in the room, but the coffee in the lobby tasted better. They bathroom isn’t very functional. The barn door hit the sink every time we opened the door. The bathroom counter was very small. The housekeeping staff was inconsistent. Very good. She forgot to give us bath towels and didn’t know they had lotion when we asked. However, the second exceptional.
pretty good place for a...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore New Orleans
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).