Aloft New Orleans Downtown
225 Baronne Street
New Orleans, LA 70112, US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft New Orleans Downtown. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area nearby. Larger pets may be considered.
About This Property
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Aloft New Orleans Downtown offers pet-friendly accommodations in New Orleans, 2297 feet from Bourbon Street. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. You can play billiards at the hotel. Mercedes-Benz Superdome is 2625 feet away, while Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is 11 mi from the property.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Air Conditioning
- Audible Alarm
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Bicycle Rental
- Blackout Curtains
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Face Masks
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shops On Site
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Ticket Services
- Toiletries Provided
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
I wish I could have...
inside clean staff friendly and very helpful
I felt very safe and...
I stayed 3 hours in left I really should have at least got half of my money back didn’t touch a thing. but the property itself is beautiful an a great vibe.
I don’t like that if things come up they don’t work with you with some of your money back
I checked in at around...
There Was Dirty Clothes Left In The Drawers .. They Placed A Hold On My Card For 500 Dollars Ans Asked Me To Pay Again Or Leave .. Tried Charging Me Twice For Parking .. I Won’t Book There Again .
Everything was very clean and very nice. The staff was friendly and polite and helpful. Our bartender, Isaac was super friendly. He told us some helpful information on some of the local restaurants. He also gave other great suggestions on souvenir gifts. We had the corner room over looking the city. Amazing view. Couldn't ask for more. (The city pictures are our view from our room window. The pictures really don't do the view justice.)
Can't think of a thing that we didn't like....
Enjoyed my stay... clean room, nice staff, location to Bourbon and Canal street.
No, USB ports to charge devices.
Hotel was very clean and the bed felt like I was sleeping on a cloud.
No destinated smoking area, no microwave in the room, no breakfast included for the price & ran out of wash cloths. Construction or repairs was being conducted outside our room & on couple occasions the repairmen had to move the ladder so we could leave our room. Went for coffee and was told they had to make it. I waited for close to 20 minutes and still didn't get any made!!! The lady at the kitchen handed me a cup of coffee and it tasted very old and stale. Didn't drink it. Coffee is the start of my day!!!!! Valet parking should receive a partial refund if you never use the valet parking. We arrived the parking attended took car & the only other time we used it was when we checked out & we were charged $43.86 each day.
The hotel staffs were super friendly. Answered all our question and got us settled in. Room was neat
There was no free breakfast and poor lightning in the room. As a female I need the lights for making up but that was the only poor thing about this facility.
Great stay in the Aloft
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.