W New Orleans - French Quarter
316 Chartres Street
New Orleans, LA 70130, US
New Orleans, LA 70130, US
W New Orleans - French Quarter welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. **In common areas, pets must be on leash or in carrier.
Book Now from $269/night
About This Property
Next to the historic Jackson Square and within walking distance of the Riverwalk, this hotel in the French Quarter of New Orleans offers an outdoor courtyard pool and an on-site restaurant. W New Orleans - French Quarter features a living room with extensive bookshelves and specially designed game tables. After working in the well-equipped business center, guests can relax beside the fountain in the outdoor courtyard. While staying at the French Quarter New Orleans W, guests can enjoy the hotel's 24/7 service for everything from dinner reservations to transportation arrangements. For on-site dining, guests can enjoy fine dining at Sobou.
This luxury hotel pulls out all the stops for both human and pet guests. Their P.A.W. (Pets Are Welcome) Program offers guests a welcome packet with toys, treats, a specialized W Hotels pet tag, clean-up bags, and a list of available pet services. Pet friendly rooms feature a custom pet bed, food and water bowls, and turndown treats just for the furry kind.
Wonderful, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Wonderful, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Spectacular, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Spectacular, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Fabulous, Guest room, 1 King, Balcony (non-refundable)
Mega, Guest room, 1 King, Courtyard view (non-refundable)
Fantastic, 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, French Quarter view (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 11:00AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Audible Alarm
- Bicycle Parking
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Internet Access (charges May Apply)
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mini Bar
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Service Available
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa Services
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Ticket Services
- Toiletries Provided
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas (charges May Apply)
- Yoga Room
Positives: I love the vibe and the staff.
Negatives: I didn’t like how compact the bathroom was and how expensive it was for a slightly dated room.
Negatives: Clock in room did not work. No place to plug my phone in next to the bed. No place to put toiletries in the bath room. A hassle.
It was a great location!
Positives: the staff was amazing and the courtyard is gorgeous! I am from New Orleans but currently live out of state. My husband and I got married in the French quarter and chose to have our family and wedding party stay here. The staff was beyond accommodating and helped me show my friends and family from the PNW a great time in my home city!
Phenomenal staff, artistic and unique...
Positives: Asked for a room switch and was accommodated despite the busy season, staff was super helpful moving our bags and getting the new room ready. Stepped out for dinner and came back, new room was ready and perfect
Exemplary service from a wonderful...
Negatives: unpleasant check in experience
Positives: Great location, staff was friendly and extremely helpful.
We plan to stay at...
Positives: The staff , the location and the hotel
Negatives: That you do not advertise that the kitchen is closed on certain days of the week ! That I couldn’t get the breakfast for the breakfast rate I paid for , that the staff told me there was no food Why don’t you say it on the website ? Even further BOOKING.COM why don’t you say it on your travel site - your own booking site? With kids and being in the French quarter it’s hard to find food period Now if there’s no room service and the children are hungry ? I think you should be more informative as should they , however I booked with you ! Tell me what I’m getting into so I plan accordingly,
Beautiful , clean place ,...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore New Orleans
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).