Aloft Portland Maine
379 Commercial Street
Portland, ME , US
Portland, ME , US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft Portland Maine. Pet fee is USD $50 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property. Bowls and Frisbees provided.
Book Now from $98/night
About This Property
Located in Portland, 1.4 miles from East End Beach, Aloft Portland Maine provides accommodations with a fitness center, private parking, a shared lounge and a bar. With free bikes, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The hotel features family rooms. Guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. At Aloft Portland Maine each room is equipped with bed linen and towels. The accommodation offers a à la carte or vegetarian breakfast. You can play pool and ping pong at the 3-star hotel. Guests can use the business center or relax in the snack bar. Speaking English and Spanish, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area at the reception. Popular points of interest near Aloft Portland Maine include Merrill Auditorium, Portland Observatory and Victoria Mansion. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 3.1 miles from the hotel.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Guest room, 1 King, Corner room (non-refundable)
Guest room, 1 King, Water view (non-refundable)
Guest room, 1 King Water view (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Auditory Guidance
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Emergency Cord In Bathroom
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Table Tennis
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Valet Parking
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Fantastic easy location
Negatives: No transportation to airport
Positives: spacious and clean room. large comfortable and convenient lobby
Negatives: Not a lot of parking
Positives: comfortable and clean great location
Negatives: you could hear a dog barking in other room
we had a great stay...
Positives: staff was friendly and overall place was clean
Negatives: I strongly oppose having to pay to park at a hotel that I’m paying $250 a night.
Positives: Modern facilities. Great Staff and fantastic coffee every morning. Bar atmosphere and very good drinks to have.
Negatives: I will say corridors are not cleaned in a timely manner.
Will come back in a...
Positives: The staff was great.
Positives: The Valet staff was awesome. Needed something from my vehicle and they went and grabbed it for me.
Negatives: The 3 days of a breakfast option we paid extra for was a joke. 1st day was checking off two items that were around $8. We paid more for the upgrade. 2nd day they closed about 15 minutes before 11:00 so we got nothing! 3rd day we left the night before, so no breakfast. The water view was a parking lot with utility poles and wires. Buildings. Then way off in the distance you could make out something that looked like water. See photo. Room was dirty. Some kind of splatter on the panels between the bed and the bathroom. Kind of gross. See photo.
Not so great
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).