Extended Stay America Suites - Washington DC - Germantown - Town Center
20141 Century Boulevard
Germantown, MD 20874, US
Germantown, MD 20874, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! Up to two pets are welcome in each guest room. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, there is a $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet), payable the first night of your stay.
Book Now from $85/night
About This Property
This Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center is especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Every kitchen at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown is equipped with a stovetop , microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows. A free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning. Weekly housekeeping services are provided for free and daily provided for a fee; towels and linen exchanged at the front desk. The property offers free onsite parking. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Montgomery County Fairgrounds, the Maryl and Soccerplex and the Germantown Square Shopping Center.
Studio Queen Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
Studio 2 Doubles Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
Deluxe King Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Cashless Payment Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Private Parking
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Negatives: Breakfast was offered when booking but the didnt serve a real breakfast, it's just a courtesy coffee.
Positives: I like the fact you have a kitchen in there.
Negatives: The steps leading up to the second floor needs to be replaced very dangerous.
Nice n quiet
Positives: Terrible! granola bars and dehydrated oatmeal is not what I call breakfast!
Negatives: I was given a room keycard and the room was already occupied! There was a half-naked woman on the bed and a BIG man that yelled at me and slammed the door in my face, which is how I would have reacted if our roles were reversed!
The hotel is near where...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).