Residence Inn by Marriott Greenbelt
6320 Golden Triangle Drive
Greenbelt, MD 20770, US
Pet guests are welcome at Residence Inn by Marriott Greenbelt. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 25 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Providing easy access to I-95 and the Baltimore-Washington Parkway, this hotel in Greenbelt offers extended-stay accommodations with free Wi-Fi. It features a large outdoor pool and a fitness center. The Residence Inn Greenbelt offers all-suite accommodations equipped with modern technology. Plug-in panels are provided for guests who want to use their digital devices. International cable and satellite channels are available. Guests can prepare their own outdoor meal making use of the hotel’s barbecue facilities. They can enjoy a match of tennis or a relaxing massage in the jacuzzi. The hotel is about 3 miles from the University of Maryland and around the corner from Beltway Plaza Mall.
Larger Studio, King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- Larger Studio, King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Full Kitchen, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Full Kitchen, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
The staff was friendly and helpful. The kitchen staff was nice, and the breakfast was sufficient. The kitchen area was helpful also.
I had to change rooms due to a heating/HVAC issue - this was the least of my concerns. The rooms and property seem a bit outdated. We had to walk on an icy breezeway to get and forth from our rooms to the dining hall in a totally different building. The entrances are not ALL wheelchair accessible. In fact, the only wheelchair accessible door is to the main entrance. The entrances to the actual rooms and sleeping areas are not wheelchair accessible and were very hard to operate with a wheelchair bound guest.
customer service in Wendy Williams was excellent.
it was hard to get to the food area where we were. they should enclose the walkway so you don’t have to walk in the cold to get to breakfast.
overall the place was clean...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.