Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia/Fort Meade
8000 Washington Blvd
Jessup, MD 20794, US
Jessup, MD 20794, US
Book Now from $70/night
About This Property
Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia/Fort Meade is located off Interstate 95, between Washington, DC and Baltimore. Free WiFi and free on-site parking are offered. Each room at the Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia/Fort Meade features a work desk and flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. Merriwether Post Pavilion is 6.1 mi from the property. The Inner Harbor and The University of Maryland are both within 11 mi of Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia/Fort Meade. Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport is 9.9 mi from the property.
2 Full Beds Smoke Free (refundable)
ADA Accessible Business King Smoke Free (refundable)
Standard King Smoke Free (refundable)
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Smoke Free (refundable)
Superior King Smoke Free (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Adult Only
- Air Conditioning
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: The Location
Negatives: The Environment was dirty and my Room217 door was broken
Positives: The staff and all are excellent work with you and are very knowledgeable
Negatives: Unfortunately there's some Little Critters running around I had to get spray
Positives: the location
Negatives: the bed was very uncomfortable, the Heat and AC was separate and very old, there was no fridge, no microwave, no coffee pot.
The staff was friendly, but...
Negatives: it was horrible I felt like someone was going to break in, the staff was rude ... it was a roach motel
it was horrible I'm never...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).