Aloft Ocean City
4501 Coastal Highway
Ocean City, MD 21842, US
Aloft Ocean City welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 1. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *
About This Property
Located in Ocean City, a 4-minute walk from Ocean City Beach, Aloft Ocean City provides accommodations with free bikes, free private parking, a bar and a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are an ATM and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property has evening entertainment and a 24-hour front desk. Every room comes with air conditioning, and certain units at the hotel have a balcony. A continental breakfast is available daily at Aloft Ocean City. Guests can enjoy playing pool, or take advantage of the business center. Roland E. Powell Convention Center & Visitors Info Center is an 11-minute walk from the accommodation, while Ocean City Harbor is 2.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 30 miles from Aloft Ocean City.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
Guest room, 2 Queen, Waterfront (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen, Waterfront - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Guest room, 2 Queen, Sofa bed, Waterfront (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen, Sofa bed, Waterfront - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 4
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Auditory Guidance
- Bicycle Rental (additional Charge)
- Board Games/puzzles
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Coffee House On Site
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Evening Entertainment
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fence Around Pool
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Classes
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Live Music/performance
- Live Sport Events (broadcast)
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Movie Nights
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Pool Bar
- Pool With View
- Private Beach Area
- Private Parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shallow End
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Street Parking
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Sun Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Temporary Art Galleries
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Water Sport Facilities On Site
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
- Yoga Classes
Good location, family friendly, clean and modern
Misleading! When booking I paid for breakfast (for 4 people) to be included. When we got there we were given 2 $20 tokens (one for each morning) for a family of 4. Tokens could not be used together on one morning. An omelette was $14 and a coffee was $3. So to say breakfast was included is completely misleading and really makes me rethink staying again.
It was fine for what...
views and staff
I’ll be booking again
Nice modern vibe, good location, clean, excellent pool area on the bay with a bar. Very dog friendly.
No closets. There was a rack but no hangers were brought up although requested twice. No dressers, just two low drawers in the bathroom. No lighting over the mirrors or the sink? To turn on bathroom lights, all lights have to be on? Weird. Very. Also a very lumpy bed. And a $50 "resort" fee for very little "resort ". Not terrible- just not good.
The Staff was very helpful and nice.. The evening shift was very nice especially Leah I believe her name was she really knew her job and did it well her customer service skills were excellent. However, the whole entire Aloft staff was very nice and professional.
Could offer complimentary breakfast. And the only thing I will say if we have to complain about is the parking. And when I had a cup of juice on the stand I went back to it and it was covered with ants. I wasn't happy with that but other than that we had a wonderful trip.
Too short but wonderful
our room 504 was a handicap room and the air conditioning unit did not work. the temp reached 78deg.
close to all activities. new and hip
the parking lot is too small . sometimes you have to wait or fight for a parking place
overall good . I called...
Lovely Spot on the Bay
The vent in the bathroom was very dirty. The AC unit probably needed a new filter as well. Had some sinus inflammation due to allergies associated with dust.
I Love the fact that they had a shuttle boat to take us back-and-forth
I really dislike the fact that my ocean front was more of a ocean view and also they had a lot of complementary things to offer but the staff really did not have the time to go over it with me there was no late check out available
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.