Home2 Suites By Hilton Boston South Bay
15 Jan Karski Way
Boston, MA 02125, US
Pet guests are welcome at Home2 Suites By Hilton Boston South Bay. Pet fee is $75/stay (1-4 nights) $125/stay (5+ nights). The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. No breed restrictions. *Dogs and cats are welcome.
About This Property
Ideally set in the Dorchester district of Boston, Home2 Suites By Hilton Boston South Bay is located 1.6 miles from Boston Convention Exhibitors Center, 1.6 miles from JFK Presidential Library & Museum and 1.9 miles from Prudential Tower. The property is around 1.9 miles from Freedom Trail, 1.9 miles from Boston Museum of Fine Arts and 2 miles from Hynes Convention Center. The property has a fitness center, free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. The rooms include a private bathroom with a hairdryer, while selected rooms also feature a kitchen with a microwave. An American breakfast is available each morning at the hotel. Home2 Suites By Hilton Boston South Bay also provides a business center and guests can use the fax machine and photocopier or use the on-site ATM machine at the accommodation. Boston Public Garden is 2 miles from Home2 Suites By Hilton Boston South Bay, while Boston Common is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 3.7 miles from the hotel.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Auditory Guidance
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Emergency Cord In Bathroom
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
Location, comfortable room
To expensive for a room for 3 people close to 500$
Location close to the Airport
I discovered I was in contact with someone who had covid prior to my stay and this management was not able to be reasonable and offer a refund for the stay. instead rather put the whole facility at risk.
Breakfast was ok (limited keto options, as is often the case). Room was comfortable and well appointed, though another trash can and another chair would’ve been good. The staff were lovely—friendly and helpful.
It’s quite expensive. The sleep sofa isn’t terribly comfortable (and we had to ask for a blanket).
About as reasons as you...
it was very fresh and clean. And it was a very good location.
I’m not sure how you can call yourself a suite with a pull out couch if you don’t have any blankets to provide. The front desk said they do not have blankets at all.
I left the kitchen area...
No sheets for sofa bed, only 2 towels, 1 hand towel and no wash cloths in a room for 6. They were never brought up to us after asked twice.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.