Hotel AKA Boston Common
90 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02108, US
Boston, MA 02108, US
Kimpton welcomes all pets! Pets always stay free and no pet deposit is required. Any number of pets are welcome regardless of size, weight, kind, or breed.
About This Property
This luxury hotel is located 1 block from Boston Commons Park and the Park Street T Subway Station. This eco-friendly hotel features in-room spa services and a gym. Wi-Fi is available. The modern guest rooms at the Hotel AKA Boston Common feature a 27-inch flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station. A fully stocked mini-bar and a laptop safe are provided. The hotel is pet-friendly and offers a pet bed and dishes. Guests can enjoy the onsite cocktail bar, Better Sorts Social Club. Ticket, dining, and tour reservations can be arranged with the Hotel AKA Boston Common’s concierge staff. Valet parking is also offered. The Hotel AKA Boston Common is across the street from the Granary Burial Grounds, a historical graveyard. Quincy Market, which features dining and shopping, is a 15-minute walk away.
Pet amenities include plush pet-bed loaners in your guest room, food, water bowls and mats. They also offer a concierge list of nearby pet-friendly restaurants, parks, groomers and pet boutiques; door hangers to alert other hotel guests and staff that your cat, dog, or other beloved pet is in the room; and courtesy bags for walking your dog. Plus - nightly wine receptions where pets are welcome to join the party at select hotels!
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 11:00AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Bicycle Rental (charges May Apply)
- Business Center
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Access (charges May Apply)
- Laundry Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Public Transport Tickets
- Room Service
- Room Service Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Wi-Fi Available (charges May Apply)
Positives: Nice facilities and restaurant. Rooms were nice.
Negatives: We were locked out of our hotel room for almost 5 hours during the middle of the night due to a issue with the card reader on the hotel door. A engineer had to come in to fix this we were locked out of our rooms until 9 am the best day.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).