Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Downtown Seaport
370 Congress Street
Boston, MA 02210, US
Boston, MA 02210, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Downtown Seaport is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $501/night
About This Property
In the heart of downtown Boston, this hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Amtrak South Train Station and features a daily hot breakfast. The Boston Children’s museum is a short walk away. Each room at the Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Downtown Seaport features a full kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, and refrigerator. The brightly decorated rooms have a flat-screen TV and a sofa bed. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Boston Downtown Residence Inn. Guests can use the fitness center and take advantage of the 24-hour front desk. The Boston Convention Center is an 8-minute walk from the hotel. Boston Common is 1 mile away.
One Bedroom Corner, 1 Bedroom Larger Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
Studio Suite High Floor, Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
1 Bedroom 2 room Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Car Rental Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf Course
- Grocery Delivery
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Visual Alarms
Positives: staff was friendly and welcoming and the hotel looks beautiful
Positives: how courteous some of the staff was upon checking in, and helping me with my son when he got sick. that staff was great.
Negatives: being told I was smoking in the room when I did not. they can check every time I walked out of that room and when the door was unlocked and look at the security cameras to see me walking out and off property to smoke. second my kids were in the room with me- I have enough respect for my kids to not smoke near them. third and finally, if I had been smoking in the room- why did not one soul on the floor complain about smoking during our stay? the walls are thin enough I could hear the guest in the room next to us.. there is ONLY a picture of trash as “evidence”… the front desk staff refused to let me speak with any manager- said no manager was on duty. I would like to know who verified there was any smoking at any point in time in the room…the only odor in that room was the fermented vomit from my son in the middle of the night… I didn’t leave those linens in the hallway. I also would like the $20 cash tip I left the maid back, or at least it credited toward this fraudulent charge. Absolutely absurd to be discriminated on for leaving trash in a room that didn’t even have enough garbage bags so I could properly dispose of it… I wasn’t leaving with that trash, since I could no longer use it as I had a 5 hour drive home from Boston in front of me.
it was a fabulous stay...
Positives: The breakfast was a nice mix of hot and cold foods as well as a waffle station that was a hit amongst the children there. We also really appreciated the Cafe Nero adjacent to the lobby. We loved the fact that this was an adaptive Re-use project and the exposed brick and timbers felt so comfortable in the Seaport district. It was a great location to get anywhere in Boston either by foot (which we preferred) or by Public Transit. There were many different types of restaurants within walking distance as well as a Trader Joes Grocery store if you wanted to cook in your full kitchen.
Negatives: We had two requests that were solved nearly instantly, so I have nothing bad to say about our stay.
Great Location, Perfect size for...
Positives: Good breakfast - excellent waffles. Nice modern feel making the most of the historic building. Great location for exploring the harbour and the seafront.
Positives: location breakfast room space
Negatives: bed is very uncomfortable because mattress is very old
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).