Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Downtown Seaport
370 Congress Street
Boston, MA 02210, US
Boston, MA 02210, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Downtown Seaport welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
In the heart of downtown Boston, this hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Amtrak South Train Station and features a daily hot breakfast. The Boston Children’s museum is a short walk away. Each room at the Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Downtown Seaport features a full kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, and refrigerator. The brightly decorated rooms have a flat-screen TV and a sofa bed. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Boston Downtown Residence Inn. Guests can use the fitness center and take advantage of the 24-hour front desk. The Boston Convention Center is an 8-minute walk from the hotel. Boston Common is 1 mile away.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Business Centre
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fitness Centre
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Negatives: Just the price was very expensive but we totally enjoyed it.
Just a beautiful hotel, immaculate and comfortable in an awesome location. Had everything we needed. close parking, laundry, gym and a great one bedroom unit. The locations was just perfect for us.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).