Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf
34-44 Charles River Avenue
Boston, MA 02129, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
This all-suite Boston Harbor hotel is located only 3 miles from Boston Airport and walking distance from downtown Boston. It features a spacious waterfront pier, indoor heated pool, hot tub and 24-hour fitness center. Guest rooms at this pet-friendly hotel include separate areas for sleeping, living and eating. Guests can enjoy cooking in the fully equipped kitchens with refrigerators, stoves, microwaves and dishwashers. A complementary hot breakfast buffet is served each morning. For more dining options, there is an array of restaurants and taverns nearby. Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf is just 0.5 mile from TD Banknorth Garden and less than a 10-minute walk from Freedom Trail.
Studio, 1 Queen, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- Studio, 1 Queen, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Full Kitchen, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 4
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Full Kitchen, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, Harbor view (non-refundable)
- 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, Harbor view - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Full Kitchen, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Blackout Curtains
- Cashless Payment Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair Dryer
- Heating In Public Area
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pool With View
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Seating Area
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Dining Area
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sustainable Property
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toiletries Provided
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
The location was convenient to many of the historic attractions. Very walking friendly.
Really good location just a few footsteps over the bridge from the city center of Boston and the north end, so no need for taxis or Uber to get into town. The nice pubs and restaurants in Charlestown to the other side are equally close. Good breakfast and nice view over the harbor. The rooms are very soundproof, we did not hear anything from the people around us. Special thanks to Dottie from the reception who gave us a lot of helpful tips, if she is there, ask her if you want to know anything.
They do not provide room service if you "only stay two nights". That is a bit disappointing if you pay over $450 for a night. Leaving that aside, it would at least have been nice if the person at the check-in had told us that, or if there were easily perceptible notices in the room or something. Not knowing that, we had thrown the towels on the floor when leaving the room the next day. We had to make our beds ourselves and ask for new towels when coming back in the evening. Also the room was explicitly booked for four people, yet the sofa bed was not prepared, so we had fold that one out and put the linen on ourselves. In theory all not a problem, but not for that price.
Good place to explore Boston...
The breakfast was very good. The location was good too. The swimming pool was very nice.
The room was rather old and not quite clean, but nothing unpleasant. A little renovation may help. The breakfast area was a bit small for the number of guests.
Location was ok but further from town than desirable
Tired and in need of renovation, expensive for what it was and my wife was bitten by bedbugs (confirmed by pharmacist). No response from hotel despite our messages and calls.
Choose a different hotel in...
full kitchen. We'd stayed in a resort facility on Cape Cod that was terrible so this suite shone in comparison
Breakfast meat - I don't eat sausage, would have liked some bacon. Also more cut up fruit
Breakfast was fine. Plenty of variety. Hotel was further out than was shown on maps
Was a great hotel and...
Walkable distance to TD garden and many restaurants. Very good location
Valet parking person was very rude. Told us to move the car when we drove up. We had to go find parking in a public parking lot. Another younger guy came on duty a little later that afternoon and assisted us with valet parking. I asked for bedding for the sofa bed for our two daughters when I made the booking. They only had bedding for one person in the closet, had to ask housekeeping to bring another blanket and pillow. Breakfast area was extremely crowded with a long line to get food. The hotel also charged my credit card upon checkout after I already paid in full via Booking.com Had to ask for refund. We were disappointed with the amount of attention the hotel gives to customer service.
Great location, lacking customer service...
Great location but needs a...
The distance from the arena was great- 8 minute walking distance
the only parking option was valet for $50-no ice machine on the floors - The elevator took a long time, so the wait was long - no restaurant on premises -not worth the $300 a night + the valet
Spacious rooms with kitchen and lounge room. Nice, simple breakfast. Great location to explore Boston
Super location for exploring Boston
Room maintenance & cleaning
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.