Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Logan Airport/Chelsea
200 Maple Street
Chelsea, MA 02150, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Logan Airport/Chelsea welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Located 3.5 miles north of Boston, this Chelsea hotel is a 10-minute drive from Logan International Airport. Guests staying at the hotel can enjoy the convenience of an in-room kitchen complete with a stove top, dishwasher and kitchenware. A flat-screen cable TV and a sitting area with a sofa bed are also included in every room at the Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Logan Airport/Chelsea. Guests are welcome to swim in the indoor heated saltwater pool. The Residence Inn Boston Logan Airport/Chelsea also serves a breakfast each morning and the on-site pub is open nightly. The Chelsea Residence Inn is 5 miles from the New England Aquarium. Shopping at the Faneuil Hall Market Place is a 10-minute drive away.
Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Auditory Guidance
- Bicycle Rental
- Board Games/puzzles
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Service
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Emergency Cord In Bathroom
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Ironing Service
- Key Card Access
- Kid-friendly Buffet
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Private Parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Soundproof Rooms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Trouser Press
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Very clean , modern .
Wall colors , too dark .
It was nice , full...
1. New modern room.
2. Large comfortable bed.
3. Near to few shopping outlets ie TJ Maxx.
4. Ample parking space.
5. Less crowded area.
6. Large bathroom.
1. Near to railroad. Noisy train sounds and horns almost every hour.
2. Less friendly staff at reception.
3. We booked for 4 pax. But, only 3 towels were available.
4. Similarly, the tea and coffee set fell short for only 2 persons.
5. We requested room service to make up the sofa bed. But, was told that the hotel does not provide such service. We were told that guests have to do the sofa bed by themselves. Felt being cheated because the room was advertised and priced for 4 pax. In the end, we had to ask for extra pillows, blankets, towels and do the sofa bed on our own. Disappointing.
6. Room has no bottled water.
Paid for 4, but room...
Room was quiet
Lots of kids screaming in lobby running back and forth from pool to bar where their parents were.
In room bathroom needs some tlc. Vanity looked rough and ceiling paper was bubbling- no obvious way to turn on fan.
View - just looked at other hotels
Good location just 2 minutes from Chelsea station. Free parking onsite and friendly, helpful staff.
Spacious room with full kitchen facilities, comfy bed, decent shower.
Breakfast was ok, enough choice and regularly replenished.
Breakfast room was too small for the number of people trying to get food. Bagels were tough and biscuits were still frozen in the middle.
We asked for a cot for our one year old son and were given a flimsy 'pack n play' which was lumpy and unsuitable to sleep in. Only 2 high chairs were available in the breakfast room/bar, one of which had broken straps.
The noise from the road and trainline was terrible. The ceilings need better insulation as the noise from above was very loud too.
The pool was very small and the acrid smell of chlorine put us off using it.
Rooms are cleaned less frequently than previously, which is ok, but the dishwasher contained dirty crockery.
Very nice facility, clean and very comfortable. We had 4 adults in the 1 bedroom suite. The staff brought up extra blankets and pillows on request. We got in around 8, and there was a very limited choice of restaurants available within walking distance. We used the free airport shuttle, it worked out very well. A little far from the city, but we would stay here again if we needed to be near the airport for sure.
A little far from the city, few restaurants around.
Great stay for airport access.
Clean, easy to get to and from Boston
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.