Residence Inn Boston Foxborough
250 Foxborough Boulevard
Foxborough, MA 02035, US
Foxborough, MA 02035, US
Residence Inn Boston Foxborough is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 150 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $149/night
About This Property
Residence Inn Foxborough is located 5.4 mi from Gillette Stadium and 10 minutes’ drive from the Xfinity Center. There is a heated outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Every guest accommodations in this all-suite hotel features a fully-equipped kitchen and a 32-inch TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a spacious private bathroom. A large, healthy breakfast is served every morning. Residence Inn also provides a grocery shopping service, and there are several restaurants and cafés within a few miles of the hotel. Guests of Residence Inn Boston Foxborough can make use of the fitness facilities and outdoor pool. Central Boston is just 30 miles away, and Providence only 23 mi away. Residence Inn Boston Foxborough is 29 mi from T.F. Green Airport. Free on-site car parking is available.
Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Daily Housekeeping
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Sun Umbrellas
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: See above
Negatives: Bathroom sink was set too from edge; very hard for a short person or child to reach. Coffee in the dining room was not hot.
Huge living room, fully stocked kitchen, comfy bed
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).