Red Roof Inn PLUS + Boston - Framingham
650 Cochituate Road
Framingham, MA 01701, US
Framingham, MA 01701, US
Book Now from $110/night
About This Property
Located off Interstate-90, this Framingham hotel is 0.8 mi from Shoppers World Mall and 21 mi to downtown Boston. It features rooms with free WiFi. A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Red Roof Inn PLUS + Boston - Framingham. All rooms include a work desk and a telephone with free local calls and free long distance calls in the continental United States. Parking is also free on site. Cochituate State Park is 2297 feet away and the Danforth Museum of Art is 3 mi from the hotel. Sassamon Trace Golf Course is 4.8 mi away.
Standard King Smoke Free (refundable)
2 Full Beds Smoke Free (refundable)
ADA Accessible Superior King Smoke Free (refundable)
ADA Accesible Superior King with Roll-in Shower Smoke Free (refundable)
Superior King Smoke Free (refundable)
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Smoke Free (refundable)
Premium King Smoke Free (Upgraded Bedding & Snack Box) (refundable)
Premium 2 Full Beds Smoke Free (Upgraded Bedding & Snack Box) (refundable)
Suite King Smoke Free (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Room was clean. It was as advertised.
Negatives: Though we had the heat/cooling unit off, the heat kept turning on. It made a loud sound like an alarm. This kept me up most of the night.
I would come back but...
Negatives: Smell in the room
Good price good location
Positives: Good location
Negatives: Very dirty and stinky
Positives: location was great .
Negatives: small lobby , not really any breakfast area
1 night stay , was...
Positives: very clean quiet and safe!
Negatives: I liked everything about this property
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).