Residence Inn Boston Franklin
Four Forge Parkway
Franklin, MA 02038, US
Franklin, MA 02038, US
Residence Inn Boston Franklin is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 3. Pet weight limit is 70 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Located near downtown Providence, this hotel has an indoor pool and fitness facilities. It offers accommodation with full kitchens, flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. Complementary parking is available. All suits and studios at Residence Inn Franklin include separate living, eating and sleeping areas. Kitchens are equipped with fridges, microwaves and dishwashers. In the morning, guests can enjoy hot breakfast buffet, and there is a nightly social hour on selected evenings. Guests are provided with a starter kit for the first night along with a grocery shopping service list. Residence Inn Boston Franklin is located 7 miles from Bungay Brook Golf Club. The Gillette Stadium, Patriot Place and Dean College can be found nearby.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Badminton Equipment
- Board Games/puzzles
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Kid-friendly Buffet
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Private Parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Room was clean and spacious and had all the bells and whistles. bed was sooo comfy and the bedding was everything I expect, clean sheets, fluffy pillows and a cozy comforter, not just thin sheets and a thin blanket like some other hotels.
Negatives: There was a smell of fresh paint coming through the vents due to ongoing renovations
Positives: I like that it was quiet!
Negatives: Really didn't like the jacuzzi was shut down!!! Ridiculous. I won't return until they handle the jacuzzi situation.
Positives: It was super convenient to take the train into Boston. The Forge Park/495 Station is right across the street. Staff was awesome, friendly and helpful. Check in was fast and easy and the room had everything we needed. The breakfast was great. Eggs, bacon one morning and sausage the next morning, waffles, cereals, muffins, bagels, oatmeal, coffee and cold brew.
Negatives: I was really bummed that the hot tub was empty and closed off. It was one of the main reasons I chose the hotel so it was a huge disappointment for me.
Good location near train station,...
Positives: very clean and comfortable
Negatives: shower water wasn’t hot . paying for parking in an empty car park
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).